Flour Blend (Corn Starch, Inulin, Hypromellose, Guar Gum, Psyllium, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Powder Sugar), Water, Tomato Sauce (Tomato Concentrate, Sunflower Seed Oil, Basil, Onions, Salt, Sugar, Herbs), MozzaRisella (14%)(Bio Surice(Water, Germinated Whole Rice, Salt, Apple Vinegar), Coconut Oil, Lemon Juice, Agar Agar, Gum Arabic, Xantham Gum, Carob Flour), Sundried Tomato (11%)(Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Mint, Garlic, Parsley, Chilli Pepper, Citric Acid), Kale (9%), Pesto (2.9%)(Basil, Sunflower Oil, Pine Kernels, Garlic, Salt, Vegetable Fiber, Lactic Acid), Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Our pizzas are produced in a nut free environment. However, we cannot guarantee 100% nut free ingredients. Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free
From the Chiller
- Place a baking tray in the middle shelf of your oven, and preheat to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7. Be patient here, a super-hot oven makes all the difference.
- Take your pizza out of the fridge 15 mins prior to cooking and undress it by removing all packaging, including the disc.
- Zig-zag some olive oil on top to make it extra crispy.
- Place the pizza in your piping hot oven and cook for around 10-14 mins.
Teo's Tip: If the Vegan cheese has melted and the crust is nice and crispy, you’re good to go. Enjoy it straight from the oven for the freshest taste!
From the Freezer
- Follow the same as above, but I’d suggest leaving your pizza out for 45 mins prior to cooking.
- Once cooked, do not reheat. Cold pizza is so much better.
Teo's Tip: For the best tasting pizza, avoid microwaving. It’s never going to be as good!
|Typical values (as prepared)||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||2.2g|
|of which sugars||3.3g|
Keep refrigerated. If chilled, see use by at the front of pack. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase, consume within 1 month.
All packaging is 100% recyclable.