Flour Blend (Corn Starch, Inulin, Hypromellose, Guar Gum, Psyllium, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Powder Sugar), Water, Tomato Sauce (Tomato Concentrate, Sunflower Seed Oil, Basil, Onions, Salt, Sugar, Herbs), Vegetables (16%)(Peppers, Ccourgette, Aubergine, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Basil, Wine Vinegar, Garlic, Black Pepper), MozzaRisella (13%)(Bio Surice(Water, Germinated Whole Rice, Salt, Apple Vinegar), Coconut Oil, Lemon Juice, Agar Agar, Gum Arabic, Xantham Gum, Carob Flour), Chard (8%), Vegan Pestorissa (3%)(Sunflower Oil, Sundried Tomatoes, Rose Harissa, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Herbes De Provence (Marjoram, Rosemary, Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Sage), Oregano, Garlic Puree), Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Our pizzas are produced in a nut free environment. However, we cannot guarantee 100% nut free ingredients. Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free
From the Chiller
- Place a baking tray in the middle shelf of your oven, and preheat to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7. Be patient here, a super-hot oven makes all the difference.
- Take your pizza out of the fridge 15 mins prior to cooking and undress it by removing all packaging, including the disc.
- Zig-zag some olive oil on top to make it extra crispy.
- Place the pizza in your piping hot oven and cook for around 10-14 mins.
Teo's Tip: If the Vegan cheese has melted and the crust is nice and crispy, you’re good to go. Enjoy it straight from the oven for the freshest taste!
From the Freezer
- Follow the same as above, but I’d suggest leaving your pizza out for 45 mins prior to cooking.
- Once cooked, do not reheat. Cold pizza is so much better.
Teo's Tip: For the best tasting pizza, avoid microwaving. It’s never going to be as good!
|Typical values (as prepared)||per 100g|
|of which saturates||3.2g|
|of which sugars||3.2g|
Keep refrigerated. If chilled, see use by at the front of pack. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase, consume within 1 month.
Box and disc suitable for home recycling.
Film around pizza is now made from at least 40% sugar cane, reducing our carbon footprint. By making this switch, we’ll save roughly 18,700kg of C02 emissions each year – equivalent to driving nearly twice around the World!
Box & disc are 100% plastic-free. Visit whiterabbitpizza.co.uk/packaging.