Flour Blend (Corn Starch, Inulin, Hypromellose, Guar Gum, Psyllium, Rice, Maize, Buckwheat, Potato Starch, Quinoa, Powder Sugar), Water, Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Our pizzas are produced in a nut free environment. However, we cannot guarantee 100% nut free ingredients. Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free
From the Chiller
- Place a baking tray in the middle shelf of your oven, and preheat to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7. Be patient here, a super-hot oven makes all the difference.
- Add your favourite toppings (you can find some of our recipes here)
- Place the pizza in your piping hot oven and cook for around 10-14 mins.
Teo's Tip: If the cheese has melted and the crust is nice and crispy, you’re good to go. Enjoy it straight from the oven for the freshest taste!
From the Freezer
- Follow the same as above, but I’d suggest leaving your base out for 45 mins prior to cooking.
- Once cooked, do not reheat. Cold pizza is so much better.
Teo's Tip: For the best tasting pizza, avoid microwaving. It’s never going to be as good!
|Typical values (as prepared)||Per 100g|
|Energy||1083kJ / 257kcal|
|of which saturates||0.9g|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
Keep refrigerated. If chilled, see use by at the front of pack. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase, consume within 1 month.
All packaging is 100% recyclable.