Sicilian Chopped Tomatoes
Flour Blend (rice, maize, buckwheat, potato starch, corn starch, inulin, psyllium, guar gum, hypromellose, powder sugar), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast, Mozzarella (17.9%) (Milk), tomato sauce (tomato puree, sunflower oil, basil, garlic), bocconcini (11.4%) (Milk, salt, citric acid, microbial rennet), Capuliato (5.1%) (sundried tomatoes, sunflower oil, white wine vinegar).Typical values (as prepared)
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Our pizzas are produced in a nut free environment. However, we cannot guarantee 100% nut free ingredients. Suitable for Vegetarians & Coeliacs.
Gluten & Soy Free
From the Chiller
- Place a baking tray in the middle shelf of your oven, and preheat to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7. Be patient here, a super-hot oven makes all the difference.
- Take your pizza out of the fridge 15 mins prior to cooking and undress it by removing all packaging, including the disc.
- Place the pizza in your piping hot oven and cook for around 10-12 mins.
Teo's Tip: If the Vegan cheese has melted and the crust is nice and crispy, you’re good to go. Enjoy it straight from the oven for the freshest taste!
From the Freezer
- Follow the same as above, but I’d suggest leaving your pizza out for 45 mins prior to cooking.
- Once cooked, do not reheat. Cold pizza is so much better.
Teo's Tip: For the best tasting pizza, avoid microwaving. It’s never going to be as good!
|Typical values (as prepared)||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||4.6g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
Keep refrigerated. If chilled, see use by at the front of pack. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase, consume within 1 month.
All packaging is 100% recyclable.