Flour Blend (rice, maize, buckwheat, potato starch, corn starch, inulin, psyllium, guar gum, hypromellose, powder sugar), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast, Peppercorn, Rosemary.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Our pizzas are produced in a nut free environment. However, we cannot guarantee 100% nut free ingredients. Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and Coeliacs.
Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free
From the Chiller
- Place a baking tray in the middle shelf of your oven, and preheat to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7. Be patient here, a super-hot oven makes all the difference.
- Take your focaccia out of the fridge 15 mins prior to cooking and undress it by removing all packaging.
- Using the Extra Virgin Olive oil sachet, zig-zag this all over the top of the bread.
- Place the focaccia in your piping hot oven and cook for around 10-12 mins.
Teo's Tip: If the crust is golden brown and nice & crispy, you’re good to go. Enjoy it straight from the oven for the freshest taste!
From the Freezer
- Follow the same as above, but I’d suggest leaving your foccacia out for 30 mins prior to cooking.
- Once cooked, do not reheat. Cold focaccia is so much better.
Teo's Tip: For the best tasting bread, avoid microwaving. It’s never going to be as good!
|Typical values (as prepared)||Per 100g|
|Energy||1155kJ / 275kcal|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
|of which sugars||2.4g|
Keep refrigerated. If chilled, see use by at the front of pack. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase, consume within 1 month.
Cardboard sleeve, base disk and film are 100% recyclable. Oil sachet not yet recyclable.