Next up on our recipe series, is a Creamy Miso Sauces – yes we are going fusion for this one!
This is 2 of 3, of our recipe series, as we look to provide some delicious new sauces to pair perfectly with our brand new pasta – Aubergine Parmigiana Ravioli.
We’ve teamed up with Romy London to provide you with some delicious inspiration. Romy has created an Asian inspired, creamy miso sauce. Ready in less than 20 mins, its perfect for shaking up your mid-week meal plans. Give it a go, and be sure to tag us in your creations on Insta!
Prep time: 5
Cook time: 10
Ingredients (serves 2):
● 1 pack of White Rabbit Pizza Aubergine Parmigiana Ravioli
● 2 tbsp dairy-free spread
● 1 tbsp gluten-free flour blend
● 300ml plant milk
● ¼ tsp black pepper
● ½ tsp salt
● 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
● 2 tbsp white miso paste
1. Prepare the White Rabbit Pizza Aubergine Parmigiana Ravioli according to packaging instructions.
2. Melt the dairy-free spread in a large saucepan, then stir in the gluten-free flour and combine everything into a sticky paste. Pour in the plant milk and whisk to incorporate the flour mix, then sprinkle in the salt and pepper as well as the nutritional yeast. Once the sauce has thickened to your desired texture, remove it from the heat and whisk in the white miso paste until incorporated.
3. Add the drained ravioli to the sauce and give it a gentle stir to evenly coat the ravioli,
then season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with fresh parsley on top